when a lil' boy thought the 'thanks'.....

Assalamualaikum wbth..

Sometimes the word "thanks" would balm the hot heart straight away. Indeed. I will fell extremely pleased when people thanked me when i did something good deed to them. As a return, 1 just want a thanks. only it. Yea.. i knew that the habit to thank people isn't being the culture yet. But, my only super boyfriend, he thought me the "thanks" (he is my brother . ok. 5-year-old ;))

This happened about past months ago when I was in my bedroom (buang masa je), suddenly my sis's friend came and do ask a Science UPSR questions to me. Yes, she had a so-called study group together with my sister. I did explained to me and sometimes, my explanation beyond the UPSR's syllabus. hahaha... padan muka!!

We finished the long explanation - and she go away just like that with no salam (at least... at a second, ok. she's just 12-years old) .Padahal aku geram gak tuh!!!

Out of blue, my lil' adik said to me ,

"akak!!, terima kasih ye ajar cikmek (bukan nama sebenar) tuh"


Frozen. My adik repeated it until i just say and smile to him, " Ok, adik!"

Look! A lil' boy could say thank even the good deed is not for him. He glads that I helped that kerek girl. Indeed, I should ashamed to myself. Did you??? See.. everyone could be a teacher even he/she is younger than us or animals. So guys, tune down our ego's essence and do say....

THANK YOU!!!
KAMSAHAMIDA!
ARIGATO !!

and it will be the best, as if we say....

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN KATHIRA

p/s : Thank you, people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

e-Housemen Bil 3/2020: An experience of lifetime.

calm before the storm

Dia Untukku, Reformasi Cinta [Ustazah Fatimah Syarha and Dr. Farhan hadi]